- Parent Category: CajunBot Technology
- Published on Thursday, 08 February 2007 23:43
- Hits: 7698
Much of the work on Team CajunBot involves assembling existing algorithms and theories into a single package. However we are still forced to produce new and interesting solutions to problems during the course of the Challenge. This page serves as a place for the detailed research that has gone on inside Team CajunBot.
- C. Cavanaugh, Design and Integration of the Sensing and Control Subsystems of CajunBot, April 9, 2004 (PDF).
- S. Golconda, Steering Control for a Skid-Steered Autonomous Ground Vehicle at Varying Speed, M.S. Thesis, February 2005 (Full thesis).
- A. Lakhotia, S. Golconda, A. Maida, P. Mejia, A. Puntambekar, G. Seetharaman, and S. Wilson, CajunBot: Architecture and Algorithms, Journal of Field Robotics, 23 (8), 2006, 555-578, DOI: 10.1002/rob.20129, (Full paper).
- A. Maida, S. Golconda, P. Mejia, A. Lakhotia, and C. Cavanaugh, Subgoal-based local navigation and obstacle avoidance using a grid-distance field, International Journal of Vehicle Autonomous Systems (IJVAS), 4 (2-4), 2006, pp. 122-142, (Full paper).
- V. Venkitarakrishnan, CBWare - Distributed Middleware for Autonomous Ground Vehicles, M.S. Thesis, December 2006 (Thesis: front page, body, PPT Presentation).
- A. Puntambekar, Terrain Mapping and Obstacle Detection for Unmanned Autonomous Ground Robots Without Sensor Stabilization, M.S. Thesis, October 18, 2006 (Full thesis, PPT Presentation).
- Solving Urban Transit Problems using SLAM based Algorithms - December 7, 2006